We use cookies to provide you with a better service. Carry on browsing if you're happy with this. You can find out more about cookies here

Flexible Bookings: All new bookings are fully refundable if cancelled.

The villas are set amongst beautiful lush foliage and ancient olive trees, within a walking distance from the beach. They nestle discreetly against the mountainside boasting stunning views of the many small islands dotted in the Ionian Sea.

Designed by famed Italian architect Giovanni Bellagamba, this residence is carefully planned to offer its occupants a unique experience through a meticulous blend of spacious rooms and ample vistas. Original custom-made Balinese doors, water features and furniture have been used throughout which creates an unusual and intriguing twist when merged together with traditional Greek island living. Alfresco dining is at its best offering a large communal dining table overlooking the pool with unparalleled views. On the estate’s gracious and immaculately kept grounds guests can enjoy seclusion in a meditation pavilion or can relax around the 196 sq.m. lagoon style infinity pool. There is plenty of opportunity to stroll through the multilevel grounds enjoying the indigenous gardens and shade of the olive trees.

The property is ideally located within a walking distance from the beach as well as from the town of Nydri where shops, bars, restaurants and water sports can be found.

All bedrooms have wide sliding window doors featuring breathtaking sea views, an air-conditioning unit and Wi-Fi. Bath and pool towels are provided.



The prices are all-inclusive and cover accommodation for 6 nights, 2 daily freshly made vegan meals plus lots of fruits & healthy snacks throughout the day, and all our daily activities!

Luxury en-suite Shared Room (single bed)

A shared room for two occupants with two beds (one single bed and one double bed) and en-suite shower bathroom

EARLY BIRD: 1059 € per person - All inclusive

Luxury en-suite Shared Room (double bed)

A shared room for two occupants with two beds (one single bed and one double bed) and en-suite shower bathroom

EARLY BIRD: 1119 € per person - All inclusive

Luxury en-suite Private Room (couples bundle package)

A private room for two occupants with a double bed and en-suite shower bathroom

EARLY BIRD: 2019 € per couple - All inclusive

Luxury en-suite Private Room

A private room for one occupant with a double bed and en-suite shower bathroom

EARLY BIRD: 1609 € - All inclusive

Referral Scheme: Join us with a friend and get 10% off your booking!

Getting There

The villas are located on Lefkada island, close to Nydri. Lefkada is connected to mainland Greece via a road bridge and the best international airport to fly to is Athens (ATH) or Preveza Aktion airport (PVK). We can arrange for shuttle services to/from a number of airports, including the popular Athens international airport (depending on numbers). We are happy to assist you with arrangements, guidance and detailed information - please contact us .


Further Payment Information

We accept payments in most major currencies, as well as credit cards - please contact us and we will be happy to assist.

35% of the total amount is required at the time of the booking and it is refundable. The remaining 65% is required (in total or in instalments) up to 2 months prior to the start day of the retreat at the latest.

For bookings made after the 13th July 2020 the full amount is required at the time of the booking.

To complete your booking you can head to our listing on WeTravel by clicking here (opens in a new tab).